Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Signing up for car insurance should be easy and affordable. I've lived in the Eastern Sierra for most of my life, and I love connecting other Eastern Sierra residents with the best insurance policies for them. We always operate under the Golden rule: if we wouldn't want something as part of our insurance plan, we won't offer it to you.
What is auto insurance?
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy can have six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements. Most auto policies are for six months or a year.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
What questions should you think about?
We're your advocate in finding the insurance plan that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things we discuss with new customers:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? We'll discuss good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? We'll talk about who to call and what happens after you file a claim.
Why choose an independent agent?
Independent insurance agents offer more insurance options with more variety in pricing for customers. Since we work with many different companies, we can usually help you fill all your insurance needs without having to use different agents. We also take the time to figure out what you need and connect you with the best insurance policy. We don't believe in one-size-fits-all with insurance.